Friday, March 12, 2010

Drunk History: Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr

I'm not sure how I came across this video but I did and it is quite funny. There are several in the series and some big stars are featured. For example this video contains Michael Cera of Superbad fame starring as Hamilton. This is a subject we at the CC have discussed in great detail and it serves as an entertaining refresher.

As I mentioned there are several in the series, even one with Jack Black. My second favorite is probably volume 4, William Henry Harrison. Enjoy.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by Clay @ 3/12/2010 09:21:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger joe said...

This just goes to prove the old adage, don't give booze to history majors or English majors--because they get maudlin when drunk and can not resist the urge to teach.

Does this sound like anyone you know?

I guess this is why I LOVE DRUNK HISTORY!!!

thanks for the discovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.