Thursday, December 24, 2009

SHORT STORIES BY MURAKAMI


Who like short stories? I am not a fan. I have several books of short stories, but most remain unread. I think the idea is good but the problem is for me they are too short. Just when I am understanding the people in the story, it is over.

All this to say I am listening to this book, and it contains Murakami in the forward explaining how he views short stories and gives me some insight as to what makes him tick. I think he has a book about his life, etc. and I want to listen to it. I hate to get stuck on one author but I have not been disappointed with any Murakami book yet.

Labels: ,

posted by joe @ 12/24/2009 09:00:00 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.