Tuesday, December 18, 2007

our raison d'etre

After reviewing our reason for being, as outlined so succinctly on the initiation of this blog, I feel I need to tout Neil Gaiman. He is one of my near new favorite authors.
American Gods is a great read/listen. Well, he keeps a daily Neil Gaiman's Journal blog and has some interesting things. This is where I found Jason Webley and Thea Gilmore.
Try the 1st haven't spend much time with Thea to be honest.

Labels: ,

posted by joe @ 12/18/2007 05:08:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Clay said...

Here is a Wikipedia entry on Neil Gaiman and a link to Neil Gaiman's blog. Since I have just finished the excellent book,The Devil in the White City based on your recommendation, I will probably continue to follow along and go for American Gods next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.