Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

Friday pm Sam the blogger came over to my abode and started fishing in the pristine pond. He is an excellent fisherman and caught several medium sized bass. I launched the canoe and we fished in the middle of the pond. I caught a small bream and was in the process of returning it to the water when I noticed the fishing pole going down for the 3rd time. As I lurched for the pole my cell phone popped from the secure fastening and into the drink. Bye , bye cingular cell and hello a new phone. "Oh, we have to charge you retail price and would you like insurance?" Well, older and wiser--water and electronics don't mix. You can still call me on the same number.

posted by joe @ 6/08/2005 06:00:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Clay said...

Thanks. How did I miss out on seeing you and STB canoeing in your pond?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.