Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm waiting......

...for the bossman's rendtition of the Methadone Minotaur which I am sure is no match for the Mythical Methicorn. Maybe he has commissioned the Flash for this masterpiece.

...for Brad to post the picture of the largest decubitus ulcer that I have ever seen.

...for someone to buck up use their turn to buy an audio book so I can get educated on my way to work.

...for someone besides me or joe to make a post on this here blog, I know he is a little gunshy after he almost smothered it with love a couple of weeks ago.

posted by Clay @ 3/22/2005 02:16:00 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger joe said...

Am sure you meant rendition.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.