Saturday, March 12, 2005

New Link and Daily Updates

Take note of the new link I added to the "News and Daily Updates" section on the sidebar. It is to a site called Wordspy which is dedicated to finding new words and terms being used in newspapers, magazines and websites. They even include the citations. Also don't forget to see the 'Quotes of the Day' and 'Word of the Day' to help fulfull your educational needs.

Joe, you may also note that I added the Yahoo Dictionary for easy access. That was just for you.

posted by Clay @ 3/12/2005 08:32:00 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger joe said...

Try again Joe, wordspy(xzwqor3) this is a word I made up. Come on who uses words like furkid and batmobiling?

I am having problems with this guy's neologisms maybe I am out of touch with the Gen X, Y, and Zers, sign me olden Geezer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.