Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Leaning Tower of Pisa is LEANING!





















When we were in Pisa the tower was open to climb to the top. What was I thinking? Years of people climbing to the top have worn the steps unevenly, and you can tell that you are climbing a leaning tower and it is very disconcerting. Needless to say I was ready to come down as soon as I reached the top. I tried to warn people waiting in line but they just laughed.

posted by joe @ 8/02/2008 04:14:00 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Clay said...

Nice pic. I hope the man wearing that sweet fanny pack doesn't get tired of holding it up.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger joe said...

well, at least you did zero in on the roll above the pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.