Sunday, May 01, 2005

Send Us Your Music

Okay, last chance for someone to keep this series alive. All I need is a comment or a link-bad or good, to keep it going. If you continue to ignore it, it will go away.

On Sunday I will post links to sites that have entries related to music from this past week.

Leave a comment on this post with the address of your post and I will add it to the list.





Its a little late and I did have to go find it myself but this is an example of what I was talking about.
A Little Musicology and Some Other Random Thoughts from Mike the Mad Biologist

posted by Clay @ 5/01/2005 11:00:00 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger joe said...

You know I like it because it is different and I can be exposed to music I have no knowledge. But may I suggest that we have some easy way to access the music. I am not talking of any illegal activity or copyright infringement, but if you can direct us to a easy and CHEAP download then we can sample the music you like. And if it simple enough we could do the same.

Talking ABOUT music is not the same as LISTENING to it.

By the way I have now in my audible book library "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintaince". A long rant involving philsophy,mental illness and a motorcycle journey.

I also purchased "Jefferson's Secrets" on MP3 cds(16hrs on 2 cds).
It is interesting, focusing on Jefferson's last years and his underlying personal philsophy--of note that he was very interested in medicine and in his speech used many medical references.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Clay said...

Yeah I'm done with it. The people who are blogging about music are not regulars to this site. But I do feel that this venture was a complete success because of one thing: I finally found a situation in which Joe would rather LISTEN than TALK.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Clay said...

I never knew about the Skatalites until today, but I will certainly check it out though. Thanks to Mike the Mad's unintentional participation in the third and final edition of The Sunday Symphonia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.