Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Phrenology Story

On my recent trip to NYC I saw the phrenologist's model in the window of a fortune teller, and took the picture. Not until I examined the photo in detail did I notice the similarity of the model and the man waiting for his fortune to be told or his head to be examined.

One of the two is NOT that you are supposed to read my mind (although I do like this thought and see where you might come to that conclusion). You did get one(the shining domes).

By the way MY family thinks the photo is great and worthy of publication(not just the blog).

And let it be known we are not finished with the phrenology model, I am thinking we may embrace this old art in our alternative medicine course.

posted by joe @ 4/03/2005 09:24:00 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Clay said...

I think I was right on both counts. The parts about you and Brad were for bonus.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Flash said...

Is there a cantankerous area on the model? Or maybe a codger cogitating area?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.