Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blog Beautification? or Super Doc Makes Life Saving Diagnosis In Heavy Traffic.


There are 2 issues here. The first is that Joe is disgusted with the picture of the Decubitus ulcer and he is tired of looking at it. He has threatened to overtake the blog with a family vacation slide show if I don't take it off. So I am placing this picture partly to appease him. The second issue is that he and Brad challenged me to go see this billboard and make a diagnosis for this lovely lady. When I first saw it, I thought it was just going to be a joke about whether they were fake or real. Brad has since informed me that the question is: What is the "bump" in the middle of her chest? I think that it is at worst the result of a previous injury in the area of the costosternal articulation of the 2 rib, probably related to her intense workouts. More likely though I think it is just a normal variant that just looks strange due to the lighting, her position and excessive scrutiny.
Does anyone else have any ideas about this?

posted by Clay @ 3/31/2005 10:22:00 AM   6 comments

6 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Clay said...

Maybe it is related to implants, like an unnatural fold due to the weight of the implant pulling the skin taught. Thats it, thats my final answer.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger joe said...

First, thanks for a much nicer photo, maybe I won't have to resort to my pics.

Second, you did a good job on your assignment and evaluation of the billboard,and posting the area of concern.

My concerns are first is she real, if not then the next concerns are not valid. If real the ad company didn't get their money's worth because discerning medical professionals could wreck their vechicles trying to see what is wrong with her right breast.

If it is a "bad boob job" then she may have a litigation.

If not bad boob job she may have a large undiagnosed breast cancer and we should try to contact her for an immediate exam and I for one will be willing to perform it at no cost to her.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all, J. D. Moore here. I have a few possible explanations for the lump other than what has been mentioned.

1. Its the work of a drunken air brush artist.

2. The implants have caused some unusual pattern of tension on the skin which is caused by the unnatural height of the implant.

3. Its a leaking implant.

4. Its an unfortunate lipoma for a swimsuit model, allowing her only to obtain work doing unorthodox poses.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Clay said...

Well JD, I think your number 2 answer is alot like my final answer which strengthens both of our positions. Joe says that might be the result of a bad boob job and be cause for litigation. Now I am no expert on augmented breasts or anything, but that might just be an unfortunate effect of what would generally be considered a good boob job right? You got any plastics friends friends who can clear this up for us?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Flash said...

Maybe it's Cutaneous Larvae Migrans caused by a nematode such as Ancyclostoma braziliense or Ancyclostoma caninum. Anyone remember "Aliens?" Maybe it's an alien nematode about to erupt through her chest... just a thought.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Clay said...

I like the way you think Flash. That is all the more reason to contact this woman, IMMEDIATELY! Its for her own good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.