Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Erythromelalgia

If you Google bilateral red feet, I think you will find several references to this previously unknown (to me) medical condition. If you look at e-medicine (hematology) you can see that this is the most likely diagnosis for the presented problem. Even the young doctor asked "how did you do that?".

I wish that I was as smart as a computer but I am not. But I found out that the answer to almost any thing is within our reach if we have a computer with internet access.

My cases are harder if I don't have the answer on the header.

Labels: ,

posted by joe @ 5/18/2010 06:11:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I found a website about a study for erythromelalgia. You can check it out here: http://www.rarediseasestudy.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.