Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sambo, First Blood

Just now I have heard about a gun shooting expedition by our fellow blogger, Sam. Evidently he and one of our other esteemed coleagues decided to load up their weapon arsenal and travel 20 miles outside of town to a gravel pit. Sam, correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard that there were several impressive handgun specimens which you unleashed on various targets to satisfy your itchy trigger finger. Because of this recent event, I'm afraid you have picked up a couple of new nicknames: Sambo, and Tackleberry (from the Police Academy series). Although, I have learned from you that your partner in this bullet barrage might be more deserving of these new nicknames. Please set the story straight if there are any errors in this post.

posted by Flash @ 7/14/2005 03:58:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger joe said...

STB been shootin' off again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.