Saturday, July 09, 2005

Chilaiditi's Rides Again

I have been accused of having " a favorite diagnosis or two" so here's the link --Chilaiditi's syndrome
or LearningRadiology.com search for Chilaiditi's syndrome.

We had a great case of Chilaiditi's this past week and our x-rays were the best I have been able to find(wish I knew how to put them on the blog--but will be happy to show you when you drop by).

It wasn't as much fun as spider in the ear but still you take fun where you can get it.

posted by joe @ 7/09/2005 09:53:00 AM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Clay said...

Pronounced “Ky-La-Ditty”

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Clay said...

How do I make a link to another webpage?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger joe said...

How could you know I MAY have mispronounced it a time or two?
Of course, you are right and I am working on chi instead of chil.
But you know how trouble I have with "C" words--cacoethes for example.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.