Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Who Thinks Poop Is Funny Now?

This is something that took place just prior to this extended discussion on human feces. I would normally not even consider posting this but since it is the subject at hand, and with urging from Brad, I will now preempt any further attempt to score with potty humor.

The boy left this present for my wife while they were in the tub. She in turn left it for me to clean up. I in turn saw it as a great photo op for the bathtub crew. She didn’t know I took the pictures, so I began e-mailing her a daily pic of her son’s embarrassing accident being trivialized by a couple punk-ass toys. She sent the pics to some friends and family. The feedback she got was interesting. There was no in between. Each person either loved it (poop is funny personality type), or thought it was disgusting (poop is not funny personality type). I agree that poop in the wrong context can be very sobering, but I have to say that I think baby poop in the bathtub with baby toys is pretty darn funny.




posted by Clay @ 6/29/2005 10:14:00 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger joe said...

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure this is baby poop? The yellow and pink thinges look guilty. I have ducks in my yard and them make similar piles.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Flash said...

In the top right picture, the feces almost looks like a large drowned mouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes. If you are a doctor, practice at your own risk.